What are cookies
How cookies are divided
Cookies can be divided according to who places them on the website, ie. on:
- First party cookies – their validity is limited to the domain of the website you are browsing. These cookies are considered more secure.
- Third party cookies – are placed using a script from another domain. This allows users to be tracked across domains. They are often used to evaluate the effectiveness of advertising channels.
According to shelf life, cookies can be divided into:
- Short-term (session cookie) – deleted from your computer after closing the browser
- Long-term (persistent cookies) – after closing the browser they remain, they are deleted only after a very long time (this depends on your browser settings and cookie settings). You can also delete them manually.
- Technical – allow basic functions of the website (eg login) or pages (eg play videos, share content, etc.)
- Analytical – used to collect non-anonymous data on user behavior. Based on them, we can adapt the website to make it easier for you to use.
- Remarketing – Used to target ads to users who have already been to our site.
- Conversion – with their help we can evaluate the success of campaigns.
We use the following cookies on our website:
- Technical – first pages, short term. They ensure the basic technical functionality of the website, ie. login, use of services, etc.
- Google Analytics – First Pages, Long Term. They are used to generate anonymous statistics about website usage.
- Google Ads Google AdWords – First Page, Long Term, Remarketing And Conversion.
- Sklik – third parties, long term, remarketing and conversion.
- Facebook Pixel – First page, long term, remarketing and conversion.
Our website uses retargeting technology from the Sklik service operated by Seznam.cz, as This allows us to show visitors who have already shown interest in our products our ads in the advertising network of Seznam.cz, as We never place sensitive or personal data in cookies. We may place a user ID in cookies, but this does not allow third parties to identify a specific person.
You can delete cookies in your browser – usually the “History” of visited sites is placed.
Browsers allow you to block the placement of cookies on your computer. In this case, however, the functionality of this site will be limited. Information on the settings for storing cookies in your browser can be found on the website of the provider of the specific browser:
You can find more information about cookies and their use at https://www.aboutcookies.org/ .
This site uses Google Analytics
- Google Display Network Impressions
- remarketing (showing ads on the content network based on the products viewed)
- Advanced demographic reporting (anonymous demographic reporting)
- user id – Google Analytics, which allows you to measure and analyze user behavior across devices. We use a string of numbers or letters as the user id, we never use personal information that would allow third parties to identify a specific person.
See Google’s Terms of Service for more information on data processing and use.
How to disable Google Analytics tracking
If you do not want to provide anonymous data about your use of the website to Google Analytics, you can use the plugin provided by Google. Once installed in your browser and activated, no further data will be sent. On 24. May 2018