- This complaint procedure applies to the sale of goods on the website of the nejbalonky.cz store; IČ: 05938457, with its registered office at Slavojova 108/8, Prague 2, (hereinafter referred to as the “Seller”).
2. The Buyer is a natural or legal person who, on the basis of the order, buys goods from the Seller, or even requests its sending to the recipient at a designated place (hereinafter referred to as the “Buyer”).
3. The Seller is responsible to the Buyer that the item has no defects upon receipt. In particular, the Seller is responsible to the Buyer that at the time when the Buyer took over the item:
- the item has the characteristics agreed upon by the parties and, in the absence of an agreement, such characteristics as those described by the Seller or the manufacturer or expected by the Buyer with regard to the nature of the goods and based on the Seller’s advertisement;
- the thing is suitable for the purpose stated by the Seller for its use or for which the thing is usually used;
- is a matter of adequate quantity
- complies with the requirements of the legislation
4. The Buyer hereby acknowledges that the Seller focuses on the sale of helium-inflated balloons, ie goods that are subject to rapid destruction. Due to the fact that the subject of the purchase contract are helium-inflated balloons, such as perishable goods, it is not possible to cancel the order after the delivery or to withdraw from the concluded purchase contract, except for the procedure under para. 5 below.
5. The buyer or consignee is obliged to check the received goods upon personal acceptance from the seller. In the event that the goods are damaged or have other defects, the Buyer or the recipient is entitled to refuse to accept the goods or to accept the goods subject to its damage or defects. In such a case, the Buyer is also obliged to report this damage or other defect to the Seller on tel. +420 774 158 237 or email email@example.com , without undue delay after the Buyer or the recipient had the opportunity to inspect the goods. Subsequent complaints will not be taken into account.
6. In the event of demonstrable damage or other defects of the goods, the Buyer has the right to a reasonable discount on the price of the goods, free removal of the defect of the goods, or its replacement, unless it is disproportionate due to the nature of the damage or defect. If the exchange of goods is not possible, the Buyer is entitled to withdraw from the contract. The buyer chooses a claim for liability for defects at the same time as notification of damage or defect of the goods.
7. The Seller is not responsible for damage to the goods caused by the Buyer and / or the Recipient, e.g. mechanical damage caused by careless handling or neglect of at least the basic conditions of use of the goods (sunny world, temperature, humidity, etc.).
8. The seller is not responsible for incorrect contact details of the recipient or for the fact that the recipient was not found for any reason during the transport period at the place specified in the order.