To keep your balloons looking good for as long as possible, follow these steps :
- Balloons and temperature: Do not leave balloons in a hot car – helium expands in the heat and your balloons could burst! When transporting balloons by car on a hot day, we recommend using air conditioning in the vehicle. If it rains and your balloons start to fall, don’t worry – they will fly again when they dry. When helium-filled balloons are taken to cool, they temporarily shrink and inflate again when warm.
- Balloons – Precautions for children and pets: Balloons are not a toy. Uninflated or burst balloons can present a choking hazard and should never be left unattended in children under the age of eight. Store balloons away from pets to prevent them from tangling with balloon ribbons or accidentally eating burst balloons or their decorative contents, such as confetti, feathers, or other materials. If the balloon bursts, immediately remove everything from the balloons and their decorative contents (if available).
- Balloons and the environment: At the end of the balloons’ life, cut off the end of the balloons with scissors to remove any air or balloon gas, and then dispose of it in a basket. NEVER release balloons into the environment. ALL released balloons will become a litter. They can get caught in trees or power lines. Remember – do not release balloons.
- Inhalation of helium: Inhalation of helium can be dangerous and is not recommended. This can deprive your body of oxygen and can result in death.
- Latex balloons and oxidation: Transparent balloons become rapidly cloudy when exposed to heat and sunlight. Colored balloons get a velvety matte look.
- Balloons can burst: Although we use the highest quality balloons and take all necessary measures to ensure that they last throughout your event, once the balloons leave our door or are handed over to the venue, they are beyond our control.
Average floating time
Personalized Bubble Balloons
If you follow the instructions above, your balloon should stay in good condition for 5 to 7 days. As the balloon slowly shrinks, the writing will bubble or wrinkle slightly after 24 to 48 hours, which is part of the natural “aging process” of the balloons and it cannot be avoided.
Our 30 cm latex balloons are treated with Hi-Float and thus will last for usually approximately 2-3 days.
Foil balloons last approx. 5-7 days.
Orbz & Cubz 3D balloons
Average flight time: 1-2 weeks, but may take longer depending on conditions.
Organic air-filled displays
Air-filled balloons usually last several weeks but will not fly.